- 6400-20000 INR
RF Admittance Point Level Switches
Sound infrastructural facility and experienced personnel make our company emerge as one of the renowned manufacturers & suppliers of RF Admittance Point Level Switches. These switches are primarily used in various products such as building industry materials, cement, sand, flour, salt, food grains, lime, milk powder, granular, chemical and mining for solid and liquid point level measurement. Known for their dimensional accuracy, RF Admittance Point Level Switches can be configured either for low or high level point switching.
These comprise of a specially designed electronics and sensing probe using Driven Shield Coat Guard circuit and corresponding 3-Element Probe.
The electro-mechanical combination of the Driven Shield technique makes the system immune to the material build-up on the probe and material bridging between the probe and the hopper wall. The measured signal does not flow to the hopper wall through the probe in the backward direction but flows only through the material.
The salient features of this level measuring instrument are as follow:
- Three Element Coat Guard Technology
- Ignores material build-up on the probe
- Suitable for the highly dusty environment
- High Reliability
- Fast and Easy Installation Simple Calibration
- Field selectable operation logic
- Provides economical solutions
- Various models not required
- Housing: Aluminum, weather proof, powder coated. Integral with The probe/ suitable for back panel mounting
- Ambient temperature: 0oC to +60oC
- Power consumption: 1.9 VA
- Mains Voltage: 230/110 V AC (+/-15%), 50 Hz OR 18-55 V DC OR 65 TO 265 V AC.
- Output: 1/2 sets of potential free c/o contacts rated at 5 amps, 230 V AC for non-inductive loads
- Switching delay: Continuously adjustable From 1 to 20 sec. probe Free or probe covered (Optional)
- Safety operation: Field selected switch over for min. or max. (FSL/FSH) switching points
- Switch status display: Green LED shows Normal, Red LED shows alarm, Yellow
- LED shows power on condition
Mounting: Screwed 1 1/2 BSP (standard) Or Flanged (optional)
Sense rod: Stainless steel
Shield: Stainless steel
Insulation: PTFE (standard) other on request and as per application.
Operating Temp: 100 deg for the integral switching vessel unit., 225 oC for remote switching unit
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 200 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Shed No. 7, Nanekar Industry Building, Survey No. 79/2, Dangat Industrial Estate, Shivane, Pune, Maharashtra, 411023, India